Saturday, June 27, 2009

M.J.: Non-Fiction

An Invincible Victory.

June 26th, 2009 | Black Music, NONFICTION, Obituary

michael-jackson

Today, on NONFICTION, I’ll be talking about the life and music of the late, great Michael Jackson, who died yesterday, with ethnomusicologist Dr. Kyra Gaunt and cultural writer Michael Gonzales, author of “Remembering The Times: Memories of Mike.”

You can hear their ideas by tuning in at 2 pm. If you’re outside of the New York tri-state, check out our stream on the web. If you miss the live show, dig into our archives for up to 90 days after broadcast.

http://harryallen.info/?p=4176

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Mr. Gonzales. It's Sidik from allhiphop.com. I just started a blog at cornerboyjazz.blogspot.com and I was wondering if you could do me the honor of adding a link to my blog on your page. I'll do the same for yours and I will post your writing on my blog from time to time as well. Let me know what you think.

By the way, awesome post on MJ. I like how you intertwined with your own childhood memories.

Peace,

Sidik

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home